ecco – E-Document Management
ecco is Prime Document’s full electronic document storage, retrieval, distribution and e-document management system. Digitising your documents is a quick, easy, and secure way to store and access them when and where you need. Prime Document currently works with electronic document storage and retrieval systems, electronic document distribution, and secure payroll document management.
What are the benefits of ecco?
- Reduced post costs
- Reduced stationery costs
- Fully backed up hosting, with data centres in London and Paris
- Secure and unlimited user access with no license fee per user
- Storage and hosting of e-documents for seven years, or longer if required
- Notifications on failed or bounced emails, ensuring no documents are missed
- Fully scalable technology – docHarbor currently holds 20 billion plus documents online, spread over 5000 clients
- Global access from, and delivery to, anywhere in the world (with internet access)
- A smooth transfer from traditional paper-based billing to e-Billing for your client base
What are ecco’s typical uses?
ecco electronic document management is excellent for credit control departments that handle incoming queries from customers.
Credit controllers can log into the e-document management system and display the invoice in question on their desktop. This enables the credit controllers to view an exact copy of the invoice whilst discussing the query with the client.
In addition to this, the credit controller can print, fax or email the documents. This will help resolve queries within the initial phone call.
ecco’s e-Billing also enables fast delivery of an invoice, whilst giving your clients access to their electronic document history in a secure and controlled way. In addition, e-Billing will also ensure significant post and material savings.