E-Document Management – ecco
ecco is Prime Document’s full electronic document storage, retrieval, distribution and e-document management system, which works in the following way:
What are ecco’s typical uses?
ecco e-document management is excellent for credit control departments handling incoming queries from customers.
Credit controllers can log into the e document management system and display the invoice in question on their desktop. This enables the credit controllers to view an exact copy of the invoice whilst discussing the query with the client.
In addition to this, the credit controller can print, fax or email the documents. This will help resolve queries within the initial phone call.
e-Billing enables fast delivery of an invoice, whilst giving your clients access to their document history in a secure and controlled way. In addition, e-Billing will make significant post and material savings.
What are the benefits of ecco?
- Reduced post costs
- Reduced stationery costs
- Peace of mind – fully backed up hosting with data centres in London and Paris
- Unlimited but secure user access with no license fee per user
- E-document storage and hosting for seven years, to conform to legal requirements, or longer if required
- Reports on failed or bounced email notifications, thereby ensuring no documents slip through the net
- Fully scalable technology – docHarbor currently holds 20 billion plus documents online, spread over 5000 clients
- Global – access from, and delivery to, anywhere in the world so long as internet access is available
- Successful and controlled solicitation of e-Billing to your client base. We ensure a smooth transfer from traditional paper based billing to e-Billing